- You should read these terms and conditions (‘Terms’) carefully before using
(the ‘Site’). By accessing or using this Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and our
. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should cease using the Site immediately.
is a site operated by Future Active Ltd (‘HerMoJo’ or ‘we’), registered in England with 09418057 and registered office C/O Muckle Byre, Cardinham, Cornwall PL30 4EG.
- HerMoJo provides an online portal for users looking for sports facilities, sessions, activities or venues (‘Seekers’) allowing users to search through information from providers offering such services (‘Providers’) via listings posted on the Site containing details of sessions, activities and venues (‘Listings’), allowing Seekers to contact Providers via the contact details supplied (collectively our ‘Services’).
- Use of the Site
- You may view the content on the Site for personal non-commercial use. As a Seeker you may print and download information from this Site for your own personal use, or for use relating to a Listing if you are a Provider.
- If you are 17 years of age or younger you must seek parental consent before making use of this Site or the Services.
- In using the Site you acknowledge that we are not responsible for interactions between users of this Site. You agree that you shall not use the Site for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Site in any way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Site. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Site or attempt to gain access to secured areas of sensitive information.
- HerMojo is committed to the development of best practice for all users in getting more active. It does NOT endorse nor accredit ANY club/class listed on the site and advises 'seekers' to use best endeavours when assessing the suitability of each and every session and the competence of the 'Provider'.
- HerMojo recommends that 'Seekers' take professional medical advice BEFORE embarking on any new programme or series of experiences - particularly where these involve extensive, strenuous exercise.
- The term 'FemaleFriendly ' is used to indicate that the provider is gender-aware and empathetic to providing services in a manner which is attractive and appropriate to women and girls. It DOES NOT imply that these classes are women-only.
- Accuracy of information
- The content contained in the Site is provided on an ‘as available’ basis. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to attempt to ensure that content on this Site is correct and accurate, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and are not liable for any problems or losses arising from errors in the content. Content shall include, but is not limited to, any text, images, video, audio, software or other information or material submitted to, subsisting on or accessible from the Site.
- Content on the Site is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about third party services, products, news, features or other websites, which may be of interest. It does not constitute any type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. It is the responsibility of the Seeker to select a suitable Provider; we are not and will not be party to any transactions between Seekers and Providers or other third parties found on or through our Site.
- Links to other Websites
- This Site may contain links to other third party sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of HerMoJo or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Registration and Listings
- In order to submit a Listing or register as a member of our Site, you are required to submit personal details and/or business details. You represent and warrant that:
- any information you submit is accurate and truthful; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- By submitting a Listing you warrant and represent that you are the author of that Listing or that you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and/or permissions to submit it. We accept no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such Listings or content submitted by users.
- HerMoJo will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such Listings, nor for any errors or omission in Listings.
- Any personal information provided to us will be used in accordance with our
- We do not operate as a booking site; all bookings must be made with the Provider directly using the contact details provided in the Listing. We would recommend that you read our ‘Keeping Children Safe’ information page (which can be
). The Provider is solely responsible for honouring any confirmed bookings and making available any facility or session reserved with them directly. Any amendment or cancellation of the service offered by the Provider will have to be done directly between the Seeker and the Provider, including adhering to any cancellation policy the Provider might have.
- Your interactions with organisations and/or individuals found on or through the Site including payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organisations and/or individuals. You must check that you agree to (and then must comply with) that parties terms and conditions before entering into any transaction or interactions with them.
- You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings. If there is a dispute between users on this Site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to get involved.
- Intellectual Property
- All content included on the Site, unless contained in a Listing, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of HerMoJo, or our affiliates. You acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable laws and you agree not to use or copy any part thereof without our express permission.
- You will not copy content from the Site with a view to creating or compiling any form of directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by HerMoJo.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this Site and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this Site.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, and costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the Terms set out in this agreement.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time without notifying you. By continuing to use and access the Site you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
- These Terms contain the entire understanding and agreement between us and you in relation to your use of the Site and supersedes and replaces any representation, statement or other communication (whether written or otherwise) made by you or us which is not contained herein.
- Should any part of these Terms for any reason be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of a competent jurisdiction, it shall be deemed to be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
- These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.